"Communication is the key to great customer service."
This course - English for Customer Service is designed to give learners the relevant set of functional language essential for clear and daily communication. Learners will learn to recognize and respond to customer needs through a range of language learning methods.
Course Aims & Structure
This course is designed for learners who wish to:
- Build their English communication skills for the hospitality / tourism industry
- Build their confidence when dealing with English speaking customers
- Use English in social and everyday situation
- Expand on appropriate language structures when serving or dealing with a customer to maintain a high level of professionalism
- Improve fluency and tone of the voice
English for Customer service is catered to staff from:
- Call Centres
- Retail stores
How do I register?
Please contact us.
All learners will receive a certificate on successful completion of each level