|1) Our bank details are as follows:|
2) Finally, if payment has been made via ATM/bank transfer or cash deposit, Please kindly click here to fill up the payment notification form. This is to inform us of your transaction details. Upon receiving your complete payment information, we will check and confirm your payment via email.Thank you.
1) All cheque payments must be made in Singapore Dollars (S$) and be made by means of a crossed cheque or bank draft made payable to :Regalz Training International Pte Ltd
2) Please send the payments to:
Regalz Training International Pte Ltd
10 Anson Road, #21-02
Please kindly indicate your personal name and contact number at the back of the cheque.
If you would like to pay via PayPal, please kindly indicate in the registration form. Please wait until you receive an invoice from us and make your payment from that invoice.If you send a PayPal payment on your own and if there is not mention of what the payment is for in your transaction, your registration may be overlooked.
For Your Attention:
- Payment must be received prior to the event within seven days after registering for the workshop.Payment methods are highlighted above.
- Registration will be confirmed upon payment
- Entry will be granted upon receipt of full payment. If payment is not received within seven days after registering for the workshop, your registration will be cancelled.
- Upon successful remittance via bank transfer, please kindly email the details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upon registration, there will strictly be no refunds for cancellations or withdrawals from the program. However, a replacements is accepted. Full payment will also be charged for no show.
- Minimum enrollment: All classes are subject to cancellation if minimum enrollment isn't met.
- The organiser reserves the right to make changes to the workshop content, venue, date and timing depending on the class dynamics and when necessary.
*Regalz Training International reserves the right to withdraw, amend or suspend the above events in whole or in part, at any time without prior notice for any reason, without liability, at their sole discretion within 24 hours notice.